Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Source # 1 GAO Reports (scholarly)



GAO is a fantastic article. There is many charts and direct information from the military and many first hand accounts. I know that it is a creditable source because there is many elements of this article being scholarly. There is an abstract that is very usual to readers. It explains so many problems in the reconstruction of Iraq. It explains how the Department of Defense's efforts to reconstruct Iraq are faulty. It has 3 full graphs within the information.
         This site has very useful information that will help me with my five page paper. GAO provides many other articles that I can also use as a source for my information. They give many figures that are a shock to me because I had no clue they were that high. This article was written in 2007, so it is fairly new. The united spent over 700 billion dollars of the War in the middle east on terrorism. The number keeps growing, I am excited to find more articles that are like this one.




                                                                   Work Cited


"Stabilizing and Rebuilding Iraq: GAO-08-568T." GAO Reports (2008): 1. Military & Government Collection. EBSCO. Web. 16 Feb. 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment